All Oregonians should have the opportunity to access and succeed in education and training beyond high school.
Education and training beyond high school is important. A college degree gives people more opportunities and a better life.
Oregon Goes To College is the go-to resource for information about how to get ready for college.
College is any type of formal, credentialed education beyond high school. This includes apprenticeships, career and trade schools, community colleges, and universities.
Who we are
Oregon Goes To College is a statewide initiative of Oregon GEAR UP.
Our advisors serve two-year terms and provide feedback for improvement. Many thanks to them for supporting and championing Oregon Goes To College.
- Araceli Cruz, Assistant Vice President of Student Success & Engagement, Warner Pacific University
- Kirsten Wright, Counselor, Stanfield Secondary School
- Natalie Dunn, Counselor, McKay High School
- Matt Ogawa, Director of Admissions & Recruitment, Portland Community College
- Katarina Smith, College+ Advisor, Project Youth Plus+ / Rogue River Junior/Senior High School
- Esther Troyer, Counselor, Neah-Kah-Nie High School
- Melody Bustillos, Counselor, Hermiston High School
- Chris Jones, Senior Admissions Counselor, Western Oregon University
- Mike Mayben, Future Center Coordinator, North Medford High School
- Jennifer Reeves-Eisbach, Counselor, Roosevelt High School