Set a goal to increase your school’s FAFSA/ORSAA completion rates by at least 5% and host completion events to help students and families fill out financial aid forms.
Why should my school participate?
Research shows that when students apply for financial aid, they’re more likely to enroll in college.
From October 1 to June 1, the FAFSA/ORSAA Challenge is Oregon’s official campaign to increase the number of students who submit their financial aid applications.
- Increase Oregon’s completion rate by 5% over 2018-19
- At least 150 of Oregon’s high schools will join the challenge
Participating schools get:
- Combined FAFSA/ORSAA completion rates
- Free posters to track progress and encourage FAFSA/ORSAA completion
- Technical assistance and monthly newsletters with planning resources
Who is participating?