College Cash Campaign
Help students pay for college by hosting a College Cash Campaign!
College Cash Campaign (CCC) is a school's collection of events and activities that are coordinated under one goal: ensuring that students have appropriate financial resources to attend college. In many cases, schools and communities already host financial aid nights or scholarship events. Oregon CCC assists schools in developing a cohesive message and calendar that brings all of these critical events under one umbrella. Individual events may be planned or hosted by various members of a school community, but the overall campaign is most successful when a committed coordinator (or two!) takes responsibility for developing the calendar. The coordinator resources are designed to help you and your team plan the most effective campaign for your community.
College Cash Campaign supports NCAN's FAFSA Completion initiative.
Step-by-step checklists and tips for planning a successful event.
Download planning resources, templates and forms.
Please complete the College Cash Campaign survey by March 15.
DOWNLOADABLE PLANNING RESOURCES, TEMPLATES, AND FORMS
Helpful Information for All Events
INFORMATION & RESOURCES BY TOPIC
Financial Aid Overview
- Oregon Financial Aid Webinar with ECMC
- Finding Funds Presentation
- Financial Aid 101 Presentation
- Oregon Financial Aid Kahoot Quiz
- Financial Aid Swat Game
- OSAC: Posters & Brochures
- FSA Pubs: Posters & Brochures
- Oregon College Savings Plan
- Oregon Individual Development Accounts
- Undocumented Students in Oregon
- What Students Need: FAFSA/ORSAA
- Parent Info & Financial Aid Forms
- FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
- Paper FAFSA
- ORSAA Eligibility Quiz & Guide
- ORSAA Tip Sheets
- Financial Aid 102 Presentation
- Financial Aid Toolkit
- FAFSA Plus+ Registration
- FAFSA Completion Data
- FAFSA Completion Poster
- FAFSA Demonstration Site
username: eddemo; password: fafsatest
- CSS Profile
- After the FAFSA: Sample Student Aid Report