Oregon Goes To College is the go-to resource for information about how to get ready for education beyond high school.
We're excited to share the expanded and improved Oregon Goes To College website. In addition to a fresh new look with an updated logo, we re-designed the entire site to be inclusive and easy to use.
Our goal: to make the college exploration and application process easier for educators, students and families.
More resources and information
Oregon Goes To College is the first and best place to learn about getting ready for college.
- Expanded information: Learn how to prepare, apply, pay, and go to college. Explore the full range of education or training options beyond high school, including pathways to the trades.
- Searchable scholarship calendar: View our list of upcoming scholarship deadlines and search for Oregon-specific opportunities.
- Organizational tools for students: Stay organized in the college process with our Google Doc worksheet templates that can be printed or used online.
- More resources for educators: Search for resources or discover our toolkits that are practical how-to guides on college preparation topics.
Easier to use
Everyone can go to college. Now the information is accessible for everyone, too.
- Clear navigation: The menu structures content into five main areas: preparing, exploring, applying, paying, and going to college.
- Looks great on phones: The responsive design scales to devices of any size.
- Easy to understand: Each page is clear and concise with simple language for students and families.
- Translation to 100+ languages: Google Translate is available in the footer of every page.
"The website is an amazing resource and it is so easy to navigate. I absolutely love all the tools available." Araceli Cruz, college access and success consultant and College Success Con Café founder