College Application Week
Help students prepare for their futures by hosting a College Application Week event!
College Application Week (CAW) is most successful with a committed coordinator (or two!) at each site. We recommend that coordinators work with a dedicated team of colleagues, volunteers, and students to develop a CAW event that is unique to the needs and interests of your community. As with most things, a successful CAW event is about being prepared. The coordinator resources are designed to help you and your students be as prepared as possible for your event.
College Application Week is part of the national American College Application Campaign, led by the ACT Center for Equity in Learning.
Step-by-step checklists and tips for planning a successful event.
Virtual Admissions Visits
Admissions representatives from colleges around the country meet with groups of students virtually.
Host a Spring College Application Week
Help students with applications that are due in the spring as well as those students who don't yet have a plan come April or May.
DOWNLOADABLE PLANNING RESOURCES, TEMPLATES AND FORMS
Promoting Your Event
- CAW Logos: Color and Black & White
- I Applied Social Media Images: College and Financial Aid
- I Applied Instagram Story Images: College and Financial Aid
- CAW Posters: Black & White
- #whyapply and #whyichose Posters
- Student and Family Letter (English)
- Student and Family Letter (zip folder of multiple languages)
- Press Release: Pre-event
- Press Release: Post-event